Friday, September 7, 2007

i'm bringing sexy back...

ONE DAY...until the justin timberlake concert......oh yeah!! i feel like i purchased these tickets forever ago and now it's finally here. i am so excited. it should be an amazing concert and i am excited to share it will my sister kim. we started our love for justin together back in 98' when nsync first came out and we have loved him always. he is so talented and well.....way hottt (do i sound like a 13 year old girl?) here is my "ode to justin".

justin comes on the scene...kimmy claimed him right away...good call.


first album. that cd was played so many times i am surprised it still works. favorite tracks..... "sailing" and "tearin up my heart".

*nsync in concert on the disney channel...how many times did i watch that? in fact, i think i still have it on tape....
*i saw this concert tour 3 times. las vegas, spokane, and nashville



ooh....look who's getting older. i loved the curly hair.


second album. loved it! favorite tracks..... "this i promise you", "makes me ill", and "i thought she knew".

*my mom taped the concert on hbo, and i watched it so many times (well i think my family all watched it alot of times)...that is until my cousin justin borrowed it so he could learn the dance moves and never returned it...oops, maybe i wasn't supposed to tell that.
*saw this concert tour in salt lake city.



this where justin became officially hot! sorry, but i love the tattoos.



third album. amazing. favorite tracks....."selfish" and "gone".

*this concert tour was the first one i didn't go with kim too. me lindsay and alisha marlatt went instead. it was awesome.



justin goes solo, and officially is a success.


first solo album. broke records and was freakin awesome. favorite tracks... "cry me a river" and "rock your body"
*i missed his tour with christina aguilera...i still haven't forgave myself.



he brought sexy back...oh man....



second solo album. well worth the 3 year wait. favorite track..."(another song) all over again"

*i am so stoked about this concert. and kimmy will be there with me!

6 comments:

ashleyboice said...

funny I watched that disney concert at your moms house with you FOREVER ago. I love JT. I always will. I used to dream of him almost every night but now it is only occasionally. I wish I were going...you are sooo lucky.

Kim said...

You don't even know how excited I am to go to the concert. It's going to rock. Aaron asked me today, "Are you going to dance?" ( I think he was kind of making fun of me.) And I was like, "Yeah, I'm going to make a big fool of myself!" It's gonna rock!

melanie said...

So, so jealous! This post had me cracking up, I love it! No Stings Attached for my bridal shower remember? It was my favorite present and was definitely used the most! (as in it didn't come out of the cd player forever!) Love Kim's comment too, make fools if you have to, have fun and document it ALL when you get back! Can't wait for the recap!! (hint...don't make me wait too long)

Erin said...

I'm jealous. My sister and I have crushed on Justin too for a LONG time. But I can't even begin to pretend like I am as big of a fan as you. Have fun.

tom said...

So Angie, I remember you inviting me to go and I told Tom and he made fun of me. It was seriously the funnest concert ever! I had so much fun with you and Lindsay. Plu sit was really good. I remember they did an "ode to the Beatles" and it was excellent! Good times!

Samantha said...

Remember how my HUSBAND Kyle has been to an Nsync concert and I haven't?? It was you who first introduced me to Justin Timberlake and the gang. I will always be grateful. and i will always love him. always.