Tuesday, September 11, 2007

it's the most wonderful time of the year

One of my favorite times of the year is fall...the leaves start to change, the weather starts to cool, and regular tv shows come back on the air. not that my summer hasn't been filled with plenty of shows as well, but some of my favorite programs of all time start in the fall and it just makes me giddy. my heart starts to flutter when i get the "entertainment weekly" fall tv preview magazine, cause that means i can sit down and plan out my coming months. i take this very seriously i like to get a schedule typed up and ready, missing a season premiere is just not an option. so without further delay....here is my...

FALL 2007 TV LINE-UP


SUN:


9:00-10:00 PM
COLD CASE CBS SEPT.23
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES ABC SEPT.30

10:00-11:00PM
SHARK CBS SEPT.23
BROTHERS&SISTERS ABC SEPT.30

MON:


8-9PM
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER CBS SEPT.24 8-8:30PM
EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS CW OCT.1 8-8:30PM
ALIENS IN AMERICA CW OCT.1 8:30-9PM
PRISON BREAK FOX SEPT.17

8-9:30PM
DANCING WITH THE STARS ABC SEPT.24

9-10PM
HEROES NBC SEPT.24
K-VILLE FOX SEPT.17

10-11PM
JOURNEYMAN NBC SEPT.24

TUES:


8-9PM
BEAUTY AND THE GEEK CW SEPT.18

9-10PM
REAPER CW SEPT.25
HOUSE FOX SEPT.25

9:30-10PM
SINGING BEE NBC SEPT.25

10-11PM
BOSTON LEGAL ABC SEPT.25
LAW&ORDER:SVU NBC SEPT.25
CANE CBS SEPT.25
NIP/TUCK FX ?

WED:


8-9PM
PUSHING DAISIES ABC OCT.3
NEXT TOP MODEL CW SEPT.19

9-10PM
CRIMINAL MINDS CBS SEPT.26
GOSSIP GIRL CW SEPT.19
PRIVATE PRACTICE ABC SEPT.26

10-11PM
CSI:NY CBS SEPT.26
DIRTY SEXY MONEY ABC SEPT.26

THURS:


8-9PM
MY NAME IS EARL NBC SEPT.27 8-8:30PM
30 ROCK NBC OCT.4 8:30-9PM
SURVIVOR CBS SEPT.20
SMALLVILLE CW SEPT.27

9-10PM
GREY’S ANATOMY ABC SEPT.27
CSI CBS SEPT.27
THE OFFICE NBC SEPT.27 9-9:30PM
SCRUBS NBC OCT.25 9:30-10PM

10-11PM
BIG SHOTS ABC SEPT.27
WITHOUT A TRACE CBS SEPT.27
ER NBC SEPT.27

FRI:


8-9PM
GHOST WHISPERER CBS SEPT.28
NEXT GREAT AMERICAN BAND FOX OCT.19

9-10PM
MOONLIGHT CBS SEPT.28
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS NBC OCT.5

i know it's a lot, but honestly....some of them may get cancelled and some may lose my attention, but for now they have made the cut and i will give them my loyalty.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm going to try out a few new (for me) shows this year. But I must say, I am most excited for The Office. I saw a commercial for the season premiere today!!

::lindsay said...

I'm so excited for shows to come back on. I don't really know how I'm going to watch them, but still I'm excited. Maybe Jared will change his mind and we'll get cable after all.

Samantha said...

I'm so happy because i found out today that the first 4 episodes of the office will be an hour long.

Brianne said...

I've been reading all of your posts the last few days and got caught up today. You had A LOT! Of course I haven't stayed up to date on anyone's blogs since the end of May.

I think yours is my new favorite! You're so hilarious and I love that I have a fellow TVaholic! This will be my first year in 3 years that I won't have a DVR but thank goodness for the internet! Although I'm seriously thinking of signing up for Dish Network but since we have free cable that my not be likely.

You look beautiful and I love your hair! SO CUTE!! Oh...and I'm jealous of you being able to see Justin!

Erin said...

Angie,
I too am a TV addict and you are missing out on 2 incredible shows. "What About Brian" and "October Road". I am not sure when they start yet, but you must give them a shot. I know the season 1&2 DVD of What About Brian comes out Sept 24th ish. You need to check these out, I know you'll thank me!

Erin said...

Okay,
What about Brian is on ABC Mondays 10/9 central, and October Road also ABC 10/9 central.