TOP 5 THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. my dream job would be: a weekly column writer for tv guide or entertainment weekly. i didn't know jobs like this existed when i was in school....i really missed the bus on that one. how cool would it be to watch tv for a living and comment about it....
2. if i could play one instrument it would be: guitar. i actually bought one thinking i could teach myself how to play, but no such luck. if i did learn i would totally form a band. if it was an all girl band i would call it "the mourning after". and a mixed gender band would be called "death as a monster". no real reason for the two different band names, i just think they are both cool.
3. if i could be any celebrity it would be: jennifer love hewitt. i think she is so cute and perky. she can sing, dance, and act. has a curvy body that she is proud of, and seems to really have things put together.
4. the one song i could go my whole life without hearing again would be: louis armstrong's "what a wonderful world". blame the lady in charge of music for my 6th grade talent show...she ruined this song for me. after hearing it over and over and over again for an entire night i just can't bring myself to enjoy it.
5. one of the best times in my life was: freshman year of college-byuh. i went all the way to hawaii not knowing a single soul and it was the most exhilarating and amazing times of my life. i felt free. i was able to figure out who i really was and be my own person and i loved it. the experiences i had, people i met, and trials i went through i wouldn't change for the world.