Tuesday, January 22, 2008

can we please pour out some liquor...

such a sad state of life...

two young amazing actors in hollywood

brad renfro


and

heath ledger

have died in the past week (heath, just a couple hours ago)

possibly and most likely due to drugs.....so crazy.

such a waste of talent and so sad for the families and friends they are leaving behind.

they did some amazing work (example: brad at such a young age proved he could stand head to head with susan sarandon in "the client", and heath had won wave reviews for brokeback mountain and his portrayal of "the joker" in the new batman movie....) who knows what else they could have brought to the entertainment industry.

7 comments:

dirty>south said...

so i guess brokeback 2 is out of the question?

Anonymous said...

Can we please have a moment of silence...crazy huh? Makes you enjoy your quiet little life and anonymity. Nette Nette

ashleyboice said...

so sad. I hadn't even heard yet.

Jenifer said...

I actually gasped out loud when I read about Heath. I love his movies. And his poor little daughter. What a tragedy.

Piper said...

what a downer. so so sad.

Samantha said...

I cannot believe it about Heath. He's so young and I keep thinking about his ex wife I think it is and their little girl. How sad she must be.

Colleen said...

OMG! I can't believe that, I am obviously out of the Hollywood gossip scoop because I hadn't heard! How sad. I would never want to be a celebrity, nor would I wish it on my worst enemy.