Tuesday, January 22, 2008

master of the house...

the last four days have been some what of a little adventure. I have been busy painting an entire house and moving in my stuff. My friends were kind enough to take pictures to document the whole transformation and when i get those i will be sure to post them. It was a lot of hard work, but for the most part it is done....and it feels GREAT! I slept in my new home for the first time last night, and i loved it. This is truly the start of a new era in my life. There is still some work that needs to be done, but just sitting there, looking around, at all the work that has been done by me and my little helpers, just makes me smile.

today i am back at work. tired. very sore. still a little stressed.....but i...am....a...home owner! :)

p.s. i wanted to give a huge shout-out and great big hug to all my friends and family that helped make my vision for a my home a reality. my friends who spent their weekend painting an cleaning. aaron, ryan, mitch, matt, stu, and zach who showed up and helped me move all my crap. and to zach who actually made my fridge fit!

5 comments:

Krystin said...

i'm soooo excited for you. I can't wait to be able to paint, and pick out my own fixtures, and to just be able to say that "this is mine and i did this"
YAY FOR YOU!!

::lindsay said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to see it!

Jill said...

Congrats Angie! So exciting, have fun in your new home!

ashleyboice said...

house pictures...please

Nina said...

I second the motion...pictures please! What great accomplishment...enjoy :O)