Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hope you can come up with the answers...

For those of you, like me, who watched the season premier of American Idol last night...

I have a few questions for ya...

1. mormon or not? .....has never watched an r-rated movie? looked "pure"....


2. "Special" or not? I found myself wanting to laugh at his try-out but then when he started talking I was thinking....uh-oh...I think someone played a cruel joke on the "special" kid....


3. Scared of her or not? I know her feelings got hurt and she cried....but the girl is a LINEBACKER! I'm just saying I wouldn't want to "bump" her the wrong way in the hall.


anyway...what do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only saw the "mormon " girl, and i thought the same thing.

Krystin said...

wow, i haven't watched it yet, but that last girl is the darkest girl i have ever seen.

ashleyboice said...

1. mormon for sure
2. sadly special for sure
3. Scary for sure. I couldn't stop thinking that she wore the WRONG OUTFIT. and man those tears were enormous. She looked like she is a good football player.

Kim said...

I only saw the second two. (We've been packing and haven't had enough time to catch up.) I totally think the guy is "special". I said the same thing to Aaron as soon as he started talking. The linebacker girl was a bit much for me...I swear she was forcing those tears. I did think it was nice that they walking her out to her family. Did you notice how not excited Simon was to participate in the group hug?!

Earl Family said...

Angie. You really make me laugh. Not just a little chuckle laugh, but a full on shake my belly laugh. Thanks for that :)

And I pretty much ditto Ash.

Colleen said...

1. Mormon for sure, if not, should be.
2. I feel just like you, his stupid co-workers should be punched in the face for encouraging this tryout.
3. I really felt sorry for this girl, and like Simon, wanted to give her a big ol' hug, Linebacker or no.
Now my question: Why do they let people who are just big lame tv wannabes, for example, a man who can't even kind of sing wearing a princess leia jabba the hut slave girl dress, audition thereby encouragine all other tv wannabes to come on in future shows?

Jenifer said...

Mormon, special, and scary. My husband was scared of her!

Piper said...

I can't believe that first chick isn't from Utah! I was more scared of the linebacker chick's mama!