Friday, January 4, 2008

something has come over me and i think i know what it is...i think i'm in love

I'm in love......




with a dessert.

Arby's Cheesecake Poppers.

Has anyone else had these things? OH MY GOODNESS...to me these things are just more evidence that god exists. So amazing. These warm, creamy, and downright amazing cheesecake morsels are coated with a scrumptious graham cracker crust and served with a delicious raspberry dipping sauce. oh wow!! I am not usually a huge dessert person (no my fat intake always came from just wayyyyy too much food on my plate) but cheesecake has always been my kryptonite, and these little bites of heaven may be the death of me. Good thing only one or two does the trick right? I will save these amazingly delicious calories for special occasions, but just knowing they exist makes each day worth living.

6 comments:

::lindsay said...

I am going to have to try those. I had no clue how much you loved cheesecake though.

Kim said...

I've seen them but haven't tried them yet. I tried some at Sonic the other night, but they came with a cinnamon caramel sauch that was a little too rich for me. I think I'd like the fruity sauce with it better.

mumovearls said...

I can make a mean New York Cheese cake, but mine definitely is not popper size--and, I haven't heard about moving? Still going to happen, let me know, I can help.

mumovearls said...

That last comment is me rte

Alissa Maxwell said...

Hey Angie - I like the new blog design. Very fresh and lively! There's an Arby's within walking distance of my office... sounds like a field trip is in order.

Mandi said...

AMEN! I am addicted! Lucky for me, we have no Arby's in Vermillion so I can't eat them every day...or I probably would! Happy New Year...and again, you look GREAT!