Thursday, January 31, 2008

i have nothing...nothing

this week has kind of been a blah week. work has been....well work. no real "funny" stories to tell. nothing too exciting on tv except american idol and other random reality shows....just basically nothing to blog about. plus i've been a little under the weather so my mind is just not working properly. Hopefully this weekend will bring more stories. I still have so much to do on my house, with organization, decorating, laundry, and grocery shopping....sometimes it all seems like too much and i just want to curl up in my warm bed and sleep. no....i need to get motivated.

2 comments:

Krystin said...

man i've missed you!
For real, this week has been very blaugh. I've had nothing to do at work. Hope you feel better! i'm excited to see pictures of your decorated house! i need some ideas.

Nina said...

Hope you are feeling better and the blahs go away very soon!