Friday, December 19, 2008

ooh girl I know your secret...

When I was younger I had this game called "adver-teasing". I'm not quite sure how you were supposed to play it, but my sister and I would make up advertising campaigns all the time, and do our "pitches" to the pretend clients that would come into our office. I believe with this "experience" under my belt I am able to see real genius in advertising. Ha ha ha. Okay maybe not, but I still think this commercial is just plain awesome...and pretty catchy!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I saw this commercial yesterday and I was so confused. Then, I saw the McNuggets and I laughed.

melanie said...

Milo loves this commercial. I just crack up that he has paused it more than once so I can see it. He must love his nuggets too, ha!

Kim said...

I haven't seen this one yet. That's funny!! I just want to know what ever happened to that adverteasing game?!

Auntiescary said...

Angie - I saw this a few days ago and thought it was great! The music is so good - anymore they just use 70's rock & pop music (which I love but c'mon -- they mess up all the "cosmic-ness" I used to feel about my music by selling crap over the top of it) ok, ok so I'm old and possessive about my music. I stunk at your Christmas movie quiz -- only got the triple-dog-dare-you one right. Christmas fast approaches. Much love. Julie in MN

Colleen said...

And it helps that the guy singing is totally hot too....