Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy happy... Put it in your heart

5 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:

1. 100 calorie food packs. perfect size, perfect taste, and good for my weight loss. so many companies are now making these heaven sent packs and I couldn't be happier. some of my favorites are cheeze-its, lorna doones, baked cheetos, and the grasshopper cookies.

2. karaoke. my friends and I go every thursday and it's so fun. My friend emily is the "singer" of the group and usually wow's the crowd with her renditions of songs by alicia keys, whitney houston, mary j. blige, gladys knight, and tina turner. And not to sound like "frankie" from sister act II but i don't sing, I rap, and me and em kind of bring down the house with our salt n' pepa, missy elliott, or snoop and dre.

3. blankets. Even though I have always been warm-blooded I have always been a big believer in cuddling up with a blanket on the couch and hanging out. currently my house has a stack of blankets for people to use and I can always be seen snuggled with one watching shows. they just make me feel so safe, cozy, and warm.

4. House M.D. one of my favorite shows on television, and a must not miss (ever) program. hugh laurie is one hot older man, and is so superb at his character. I often wish I could be house, or have a friend like house and I could be his "wilson". that would be amazing. this show is so interesting, so funny, and so perfect.

5. personalized ringtones. nothing makes my day more than figuring out the perfect song to fit somebody in my phone contacts, add in the fact that I can pick out the perfect section of the song I want and edit how long it needs to be, and you have the perfect guilty pleasure for me. for instance, right now my mom's personalized ringtone is "mama" from Boyz II Men, but will soon change to "dear mama" from tupac, and will for sure include the lyrics "and even as a crack fiend mama, you always was a black queen mama"...cause that's just dang funny.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I very much look forward to hearing that ring tone for mom. Seriously, that's the best. I, too, love blankets.

dirty>south said...

mom's ringtone is NOT all that and a bag of chips. I mean...WHATEVVVER