Thursday, November 8, 2007

That's fine with me...Just let me be...Legally Blonde



This past weekend I noticed that MTV was showing "Legally Blonde the musical" and of course I taped it. Monday night, em wizzle, nette nette, and I went to dinner then sat down to watch it (it was our own personal girls night FHE). We are all huge musical fans, and were excited but a little skeptical of this motion picture to broadway version of Legally Blonde. But it was AMAZING. did you cry at the movie? yeah neither did I, but add in some melody and great lyrics and you have me and em wizzle shedding tears as elle quits law school after being kissed by her boss. tragic.

This musical is so funny, so well written, and the music is catchy and so fun. I would highly suggest looking on MTV (you know they love replaying things over and over and over again) and watching it. We were thoroughly impressed!
favorite songs include: serious, legally blonde, so much better, there!right!there! (with lyrics that ask gay or european?) and what you want.



2 comments:

Peggy Dee said...

Hey please let me know if you hear of it airing again. I'm a little out of touch with my MTV!

Kim said...

I totally want to see this. I'll have to keep a watch for it...but let me know if you notice it's on again. I love musicals!