Monday, November 5, 2007

i'm amazed by you...

The AMAZING RACE 12 started again last night, and I am so excited. This is one of my favorite reality shows. I often think about how awesome it would be to go on this show, but then I remember that I am afraid of heights, can't even climb fences, have issues with weird food textures, and don't "run"....so that kills that dream...but I would be good comic relief. it's still to early to decide who the"frontrunners" will be, but here are my personal thoughts:

I really like: brother and sister team Azaria and Hendekea. They are smart, athletic, and genuinely nice people. I hope they do well. Plus I am always impressed with siblings who go on this show together and can get along.


I am surprised I like: goth couple Kynt and Vyxsin. They look strange, and frankly I am a little depressed that Kynt looks better with make-up than I do, but they seem nice and are good competitors so I am anxious to see how they do.


I couldn't stand: gay guy and fag hag Ari and Staella. So glad they got eliminated. I am pretty open minded about things, but I don't think I could handle his overly-stereotypical "gay man" cattiness all season.


I am anxious to see: what "dating" couple explodes first. These teams are always the most entertaining to watch, cause they always come to the brink of "breaking up" at some point during the show. so much dysfunction...and so entertaining.

7 comments:

melanie said...

SO mad I missed this last night! I love this show, a favorite reality show for me. I forgot to set the dvr (almost unforgivable) and we were stuck in Seattle traffic and got home too late. GRRR!! I'll have to go and read the recap.

I could NEVER go on it! I mean never. I hate that much flying cause I get sick, I'm crazy with limited sleep and I'm no friend of heights. Oh and I'm pretty sure if I went with Milo we would be the yelling couple episode 2 (maybe 1)!! (Luckily we both know this.)

Nina said...

My son asked me if I would ever go on amazing race and I told him I would totally love to do it but I just can't eat bugs and/or strange parts of bodies. Thats the line for me...so I will just resort to watching others eat that stuff :O)

Kim said...

I was really surprised at how good the goth couple was...and not annoying!! The "couple" that I'm needing to go is Nate(?) and Jennifer...the blond girl. She was buggin'!! Aaron and I still dream of going on the show. We need to just actually apply.

dirty>south said...

go goths!. down with the dyke ministers.

Jill said...

We are such big fans of this show here. I was surprised to not be annoyed by the goth couple as well. But like you Angie, I do really like the bro/sis team as well. I did notice there were no just married couples this season, Nate asked where Uchenna and Joyce were as he thinks they have been on every season. But they do seem to be missing a few demographics they usually include. Do you read the return of the racers blog on cbs.com? Also, how beautiful was Ireland! Makes you totally want to go over there.

Colleen said...

I liked Kynt and Vyxsin too, they didn't already have a chip on their shoulder, like they weren't "we are so unique and we must separate ourselves because you will never accept us." I also liked the hippie couple, but I will enjoy it when they have their first outburst because they seem too perfectly happy.

Samantha said...

I love love this show and can finally comment as I just watched the premiere tonight. I could never go on this show because I stress so easy and everyone would be like "why is that super nice guy with that witch?" I echo all of your thoughts.