Thursday, November 1, 2007

i'm so cold i'm so cold i'm so cold i'm so cold

I bought a coat. To some this may not seem like news, but for me it's a huge step. I have never been a "coat" wearer. they have always been way too hot for me, and seemed unnecessary even with the brisk winters. Usually a light fleece jacket did the trick. but alas, now I need an actual coat. With the change in weight, I get colder much easier and long for warmth and comfort. At work I huddle in my corner with my space heater and socks on, at home I cuddle on the coach in a blanket, and now...outside I, angie, wear a coat. and I love it. It's so cute, so cozy, and more fitted which cuts down on the "bulkiest" I always felt with coats, and so far I don't feel like the sleeves are slowly strangling my arms. yippee. maybe one day I will finally stop wearing flip flops before snow hits the ground, and purchase a long sleeve shirt.....but that's just seems ridiculous.

6 comments:

ashleyboice said...

I honestly can hardly believe what I am reading. That is amazing. Maybe now I can take a winter road trip with you without a sleeping bag for warmth and chocolate for hypothermia. Ilove the coat by the way.

Kim said...

Very nice pick on the coat! I'm glad you've joined the world of coat wearers...and blanket snugglers. It's nice and comfy!

Angie said...

ash-that roadtrip back to moses will seriously be one of my favorite memories with you.

Piper said...

angie, I love love love getting to know you!! The more I read the more I am convinced we are secretly sisters too!! Cute coat! And, fyi, if your feet are warm, you'll be warm. A hot water bottle is nice!

Krystin said...

you are so funny.

::lindsay said...

Can't believe you bought a coat. What is going on with our family? Next thing I know, your mom will have her house temp up to 80 degrees! Cute coat!