Wednesday, November 28, 2007

dancing through life...

Tonight is the night! I get to watch Dominic "D-trix" Sandoval live....yippee. For weeks he danced himself into my heart on "so you think you can dance" and now I get to see him and the other dancers dance live. I am seriously so excited. We head over today at 3:00, in time to grab some dinner, and get to the arena. I am sitting on row 15, so I think if I put out the "vibe" strong enough Dominic may realize that he loves me...what do you think? anyway here is the video of my favorite performance of his from the season. I heart Dominic.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I totally forgot you were going to this show. I'm SO jealous!! Have a blast. This is why I need to live up there...I'm missing out on way too much.

Krystin said...

i had this dream lastnight that i had a friend who looked exactly like dtrix and i was like "angie you don't need to go to the concert, just hook up with my friend!" it was wierd.