Friday, August 24, 2007

i'm so excited and i just can't hide it...

I am super stoked about seeing this movie this weekend. it came out last weekend and i have been dying all week to see, but didn't have anybody to go with. my friend brigham is in town, and we are hittin it up tonight. i love this genre of movie and the actors that are in the film, should be amazing. i know that most of my readers won't ever see this movie, so i will enjoy it for us all.

*sidenote*: does anyone else think of the saved by the bell episode when jesse was addiction to caffeine pills whenever you hear the pointer sisters "i'm so exicted" lyrics?
cause i do. all i think of is "i'm so excited, i'm so excited...i'm so scared"

5 comments:

Kim said...

That movies does look so funny. Aaron always starts cracking up when the preview comes on TV. I'm sure he wishes he was seeing it!

That is a classic "Saved by the Bell" episode.

::lindsay said...

Jared and I always joke around about that Saved by the Bell episode when he is all tired and stressed from work.

ashleyboice said...

I agree...that saved by the bell was the best. I used to always quote that when I was in junior high.

dirty>south said...

"there's never enough time!"

Anonymous said...

yes this movie was the most bad ass thing...i love you (boop boop on the nose)