I love this season of making the band. i wasn't going to watch, not after the danity kane disaster. but then my mom told me this year they were trying to form an all male r'n'b group...my favorite. i was hooked. it got down to the final ten, after which diddy was supposed to pick his final 4 or 5 (the size of the group hasn't been decided)....but diddy couldn't do it. i understand. there are so many talented and adorable guys that it is tough. diddy left it up to the viewers to log on and vote for their favorites...which got me thinking. if i was diddy who would be my...
TOP 5 CONTESTANTS ON MAKING THE BAND 4:
1. WILLIE. he's hot...like undeniable hot. and so nice. lethal combination. plus he can sing....do i need to say anymore?
2. BRIAN A. he won me over when he instantly stepped up to song battle the newcomers diddy brought into the house to stir things up. with the pounds of his chest and soulful rendition of "end of the road", he jumped into the top 5.
3. BIG MIKE. well not so big anymore. the boy lost like 50 lbs in order to add some sex appeal. i think he has also been adorable, with a powerful voice and gorgeous smile. his eyes pierce my soul.
4. D'ANGELO. i love the sound of his voice. plus he seems like a very nice guy. has one of the best clothing "styles" kind of cool preppy, with a hint of urban funk.
5. DONNY. at first i wasn't his biggest fan. thought he was a hot white guy that thought he was black. i couldn't have been more wrong. this kid has a heart of gold. he is his worst critic, always pushes himself, always nice to everybody, and not bad on the eyes.