Monday, August 20, 2007

Why do all good things come to an end...

i will post pictures and recap later about my amazing family reunion this past weekend (don't have much time now, since i am learning my new computer system).

i wanted to give a shout out to sabra johnson for winning this seasons "so you think you can dance". i was so excited. i have watched the finale a couple times, and am sad to say goodbye. it's seriously like my favorite show. i thoroughly enjoyed watching it with my girls...thanks for letting me pause it all the time to point out funny audience members and of course the dominic hip hop routine. i can't wait for the tour, and of course will be counting the months until next season...but it won't come fast enough.

1 comment:

Kacey Nielsen said...

There is nothing I have enjoyed more this summer than so you think you can dance... and I don't find out until its over how many laughs I missed not paying attention to the audience shots?! You have changed the show for me forever. Here's hoping they have even crazier fans next year...