Monday, August 13, 2007

may i have the attention of the class...excuse me may i have the attention of the class for one minute

*an update for the previously posted VH1 shows that i love*

this week on...

(scott baio is 45...and single)
what the heck is a cuddle party and do people go to these things? i think it's a little creepy....okay a lot creepy, especially if a little person (no offense to any little people reading this) of the same sex tries to snuggle with you. i couldn't do it. i like physical contact as much as most people, but how screwed up to do you have to be to need a party to get physical intimacy in your life. just wear a button that says i love hugs, it think it would be just as effective and less creepy.

(rock of love)
my girl jes came through in the first annual rock of love mud-football game. when she tackled lacey(one of my least favorite girls)down to the ground, i quietly cheered inside. she deserved it. finally jes was able to show bret what a cool chick she was, although if you ask me i think she's too cool for mister "has been" who i think owns some serious stock in bandana corporations. then there was poor erin who got sent home, cause bret thought she would rather hang out with justin timberlake instead of him.....um.....who wouldn't? i loved poison as much as most people back in the day, and i still have a certain affection for bret...but c'mon it's justin freakin timberlake...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I knew you'd be so proud of Jes. She really is a cutie. Like you said, I think she's too cute and young for him.

I missed Scott Baio this weekend. I'll have to catch a rerun.

Love ya!

ashleyboice said...

I totally agree. If I had the chance to see Justin Timberlake across the way or spend a day with brett micheals I would for sure pick JT.

About the fam. dance. I don't know I haven't talked to anyone but I think we should try to set up something official. I think it would be so fun. Maybe something at night...