Monday, August 6, 2007

I can see clearly now the rain is gone...

Its amazing how much some alone time can help ones mood. yesterday i spent all day watching random shows, napping, and watching both bourne movies so i can be ready for ultimatum. then today i drove a couple hours to walla walla to spend some quality time with an old friend. just the drive, singing loud to my music, thinking random thoughts, and playing a one sided game of six degrees...all things that make me happy. this weekend was everything my week previous wasn't ---relaxing, enjoyable, and worry free.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so happy to hear that you had a good weekend. I did too. It's very refreshing. Can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks.

::lindsay said...

I, too, am glad you had a good weekend. It really is amazing how just a low key weekend can really lift the spirits.

melanie said...

LOVE worry free!