Monday, August 6, 2007

IF I HAD ONE WISH...

I WANT AN RV. seriously. it's like the first thing i would purchase if i ever struck it rich. i don't know where the obsession came from, but it's probably influenced heavily by childhood memories of grandpa's RV and the good times we had. i remember taking a roadtrip with grandpa down to Utah to visit uncle Pat at school and being able to play Nintendo the whole way. i thought that so cool. An RV to me conjures up happy thoughts of packing up family and friends and hitting the road on a great adventure, all while watching tv and playing games. like grandpa, i love the fact that someone could be making me a grilled cheese sandwich and lemonade while i look to the highway for our next destination. i think it would be so fun to have those RV friends that you constantly run into at the parks across the US, i mean to beable to say things like "oh hey bob! nice to see you again...how were the grandkids? hit any big weather storms i should know about?" while we both set up our RV's for the night.....how cool would that be? anyway, after having this dream for some time....

I found the RV i want!!






how amazing right? can't you picture some serious fun in this thing? i'll bring the lemonade!

2 comments:

Krystin said...

oh my gosh... that is soooo awesome! can i come too?!?!

Oh and do you want me to have jeff rough someone up for you? NO ONE puts angie in a corner.... :)
What happened?

Anonymous said...

Angie-
You continue to crack me up...but I'm all for you getting an RV. But in an RV-Palace such as yours..you'd need a maid and since I'm looking for a new job..Can I get an application? Mindi