Thursday, August 2, 2007

Got some questions that I gotta ask and I...hope you can come up with the answers babe

After last nights show i have a few questions. So here is my...

TOP 5 QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR SYTYCD?

1. Why has Neil been hiding that body under clothes? from now on i think all numbers should be done without his shirt.


2. why can't adam shankman be a guest judge every week? i love him. i think he's so funny, and really understands the art form.

3. would that contemporary routine about mia micheals' dad have gotten such rave reviews if it hadn't be so "personal"? i don't think so. i think if the story was just about some dad and daughter it would have been just a normal contemporary number. don't get me wrong. i liked it...but i didn't cry...and i usually cry.


4. what are these "record books" that all the judges and choreographers keep saying that danny will be in? "one of the greats"....really? really?


5. why do the judges keep critiquing the dancers about the choreography like they have something to do with it? this drives me batty. atleast last night they finally started to point out that perhaps that was an issue with the choreographers and not the dancers....so hopefully that will stop...but probably not.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I agree with every point you made. Personally, I thought the Mia Michaels routine wasn't THAT great. I think it was really the music that drove me batty. Yes, I love Adam as a judge! He's so funny, but actually makes good points and has helpful criticism.

Samantha said...

And neil is really growing on me. He is obviously very good looking, but he never really did it for me. But he's pretty funny i think...