Friday, August 3, 2007

And i wish you joy and happiness...but above all this i wish you love

TOP 5 FAVORITE "SYTYCD" MOMENTS WITH DOMINIC "D'TRIX" SANDOVAL:

1. the hip hop number. his lift of sabra. his cute tongue thing licking his lips. the chest pump to the beat. so smooth.


2. the rumbas. first with sabra, then with lauren. i thought he was amazing. his face was sexy and seductive, his body smooth. and who could forget the chemistry.


3. the contemporary routine. in the second week dominic knew he had to prove himself. and he did with this awesome routine. he had such emotion.


4. his interviews. dominic was never lacking in the personality department. he was funny, kind, and quick with a joke. he always complimented his partners and the choreographers, and i think that tells alot about his character.


5. second week eliminations (when he found out he was safe from the bottom 3) i was so happy for him when he fell to the crowd and him and sabra just hugged. he wanted this badly and he worked hard for it.



thanks for the memories. he went out a stand up guy and left me with a smile.

2 comments:

tamiearl said...

I am lovin' your blog! I, too, am sad Dominic will be gone for the rest of SYTYCD, but we do have the concert to look forward to. I "feel your pain" and I'm "there for you, girl."

::lindsay said...

Hi Angie! I got my internet up finally---you are freakin' hilarious! I was sad Dominic got voted off as well. I actually was a little surprised. He was the type that is such a wild card. While he is not technically as good as the others, his personality makes people want to vote for him. I hope Sabra wins it.